The Coordinated Register Notification- Things to Remember
Before a business can be registered in the Central Coordinating Register for Legal Entities and the Register of Business Enterprises, there are several elements of factual information number that must be established and made ready for entry in the form. In our experience, some errors recur and many of these are easily avoided. Here you will find a memo that can be used to avoid the top ten errors.
Memo for the registration in The Central Coordinating Register for Legal Entities and The Register for Business Enterprises.
- Ensure that the return is signed by all the persons involved .
- Remember to enclose the enclosures for the information given in the return.
Much of the information given in the return must be verified by additional documents, e.g. Memorandum of Association, Company Articles of Association and minutes from the competent body in the entity documenting the election of the board .
- The board must be completed (AS)
For limited companies there are requirements affecting the composition of the board when registering in the Register of Business Enterprises. If the board consists of one or two members, a substitute member must be elected. If the share capital is larger than NOK 3 million, the board must consist of at least three members .
- Use the valid register form – the Coordinated register notification (Samordnet registermelding)
Both registering a new business and changes in information concerning a registered business muste be entered using the Coordinated register notification.
- Remember to fill in the business address/visiting address.
This address is the head office street address. The post box address shall be registered in the line for postal address .
- Give a solid and detailed account of the business' profession
Indicate what kind of goods made or sold, or what kind of services or other activities executed in the business.
- State the name of the contact person, proprietor or managing director
The business must have a proprietor, managing director, business manager or other contact person. If the managing director or business manager is a juridical person, you must state the name of a physical person as contact person .
- Remember to fill in the whole personal identification number (fødselsnummer) for all the persons involved.
You must register the personal identification number (11 digits) for all persons taking part in the business, e.g. board members and partners. For foreign citizens without a Norwegian personal identification number a D-number must be entered .
- All the relevant sections in the Coordinated register notification must be filled in
Only enter information in the sections relevant for your business.
Last changed: 28/01/2010 Print